- We only accept returns on full priced items. Discounted, sale and or clearance items are not returnable.
- Special Order items are not returnable.
- In order to return an item, it must be unused, undamaged and in the original packaging.
- All returns must be accompanied by the original receipt and a Return Authorization Number.
- Choosing the return shipping carrier and shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for items we do not receive.
- We will not accept COD’s and/or third party billing packages. They will be refused.
- When returning expensive items, we recommend shipping insurance. In the event an item is damaged during transit to us, we cannot process your refund. Resolving any damage disputes with the shipping carrier is the responsibility of the customer.
- We reserve the right to refuse returns that do not comply with the above eligibilities
- To complete your return, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including the original receipt or proof of purchase. Please indicate your reason for return.
- We will reply by sending you an email with instructions and a Return Authorization Number (if applicable).
- After receiving a Return Authorization Number (RA#), ship the items, including the RA# to:
One Plane Jane
c/o Returns Department
1133 Red Tail Hawk Ct #2
Boardman, OH 44512
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will notify you via email that your refund is being process.
- Your refund or credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment within 10 business days of receipt.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable):
- If you haven’t received a refund within 10 days, first check your bank account.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.