Complete at least 15 of these activities by the New Year and you will receive three free downloads: Goal Setting 101, Pilot Portions Recipe Book, and a Quick Start Fitness Plan.
You will also be entered to win one of several prizes.
DM us or tag us for each act of holiday cheer.
Tag @oneplanejane and #OPJcheer on Instagram for a chance to be featured on social media throughout the month.
- Read a book to someone.
- Help a family member with a chore.
- Donate anything you haven’t worn in the past year.
- Call a distant relative just to say hello.
- Write and send handwritten holiday cards.
- Make or help make dinner.
- Bake cookies and taken them to your local FBO.
- Go for a walk and pick up all of the litter you see.
- Compliment someone without saying “You’re pretty.”
- Help an elderly neighbor decorate for the holidays.
- Take a mug of hot cocoa to someone ringing the Salvation Army bell.
- Turn an Instagram friend into a pen pal.
- Gift a night of babysitting to a friend or family so they can have an adult night out.
- Give up your spot in line.
- Go caroling in your neighborhood, at a children’s hospital, or at a retirement home.
- Donate used books to your local library or hospital.
- Invite a classmate or colleague to participate in your hobby (flying, ice skating, etc).
- Collect used yoga mats for your local animal shelter.
- Leave a thank you note and some hand warmers for your mailman or woman.
- Donate food to a food pantry.
- Offer to help the single parent you encounter traveling.
- Happy Hanukkah! Bake cookies for your local fire/police department.
- Traveling? Bring some candy canes for the crew.
- Give the gift of a monthly donation to an NGO in the name of the gift’s recipient.
- Merry Christmas! Play board games with family and friends. Invite friends who are alone at the holidays.
- Happy Kwanza! Shovel snow for a neighbor.
- Make someone laugh.
- Volunteer with your favorite non-profit.
- What’s your side gig? Yoga instructor? Donate a class to raise money for a cause.
- Have a collection of hotel soaps and mini toothpastes? Donate to your local homeless shelter.
- Count your blessings and compliment yourself.